This job posting is no longer active.
Job Req: 1255
Company Entity: Blackboard Information Technology India Private Limited
Location: Chennai, India
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2022
Travel Requirements: None
Systems Operations Specialist
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and detail-oriented Systems Operations Specialist to join our Web Technologies team. Our team is responsible for delivering over three thousand high performance and highly available Web applications to our clients by troubleshooting, tuning, and configuring their entire technology stack including Apache web server, Tomcat application server, Linux operating system, and Oracle/Postgres database server in a traditional hosting and cloud environment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
We have an office in one of the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centers in South India: Chennai.
· Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
· Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
· Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
· Office provides lunch and snacks on all working days
· Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
· Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
· ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
· Option for remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.