Implementation Consultant – Finance D365
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for leading the implementation and training for Anthology's Finance, HR & Payroll (Anthology Finance & HCM), which is based on Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, at customer sites. This includes in-depth participation and/or conducting of the business requirements review, configuring software, training end users on the software, and writing status reports. The Anthology Finance & HCM Consultant will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Anthology Finance & HCM functionality with guidance from the Solution Architect or Senior Manager.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving the Business Process Analysis and Modeling to ensure clients adopt best practices that streamline operations
- Conducting project reviews to ensure compliance with project goals and operability of solution. Manages the quality of the deliverables throughout the project life cycle
- Leading the implementation team through the full cycle of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Anthology Finance & HCM application to meet those customer’s needs to end-user training and go-live support
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the customer’s organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, that those requirements align to business objectives while gaining a full understanding of current business processes
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the Anthology Finance & HCM application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Anthology Finance & HCM functionality
- Following the use of the prescribed Anthology implementation methodology, understands the key activities, and deliverables for the customer’s engagement
- Facilitating the customer’s decision-making process and leads the implementation team with configuration, functional design documentation, and user acceptance testing and training with the customer
- Driving continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and best practices
- Responsible for customer service escalations and transition to Support Team.
- Assisting in the pre-sales process and with pre-sales requirement discussions, as needed
- Promoting a culture of high performance and provides ideas and solutions as well as training opportunities
- This role requires approximately 50-75% travel
- 3+ years working with project teams in software installation, configuration, customization, or implementation with Enterprise Accounting software package (D365/AX, SL, GP, etc.)
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience conducting highly visible presentations, conducting formal classroom training and/or online/webcast training on software applications or in a technical field preferred. Understanding of Adult Learning practices and principles
- Experience with Finance and Accounting processes, including but not limited to; GL, AR, AP, Budgeting, Cash Management, Payroll, Capital Assets
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in order to explain all CMC products and services
- Software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven effective listening skills
- Ability to follow a project plan with attention to detail and follow-through
- Submit Time and Expense Reports each week according to company policy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment
- Participate in after-hour meetings with management. Initiate recommendations for personal education and career objectives
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or related field
- Successful completion of current Microsoft certification exams (MB-300/MB-310)
- Consulting experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O application with a focus on business process modeling and software implementation
- Higher Education or Public Sector experience
Blackboard has an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free bike parking for employees and paid bike parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.