Remote – US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to work with our Higher Education customers in delivering scalable and resilient cloud solutions. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be assigned to our enterprise customers and will be responsible for reviewing the customer’s overall technology landscape and proposing technology forward solutions. Candidate must have a strong background in implementing enterprise architecture frameworks and systems integration design patters.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with enterprise customers on cloud technologies and architecture frameworks
- Leading complex, cross-practice ERP / Dynamics 365 implementations by defining the overall solution architecture and supporting functional and technical architects
- Aligning the solution architecture with the client's business goals and objectives to maximize customer return on investment in our Enterprise Suite of products
- Aligning the solution with the client's architecture standards and existing application portfolio
- Transforming SaaS vendor integration business requirements into technical designs.
- Facilitating architecture workshops and provide architectural direction in areas such as configuration, user experience, extensions, data migration, application integration, quality assurance, change management, instance, and environment provisioning
- Working with Technical Managers and Project Managers to ensure timely delivery of high-quality project deliverable.
- Working with fellow Enterprise Architects and Technical Architects to ensure modelling and architecture standards are being followed including development of Packaged Services initiatives
- Developing and maintaining enterprise architecture design, models, roadmap, and other technical documentations
- Identifying and communicating any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas
- Participating in steering committee meetings with the customer and quarterly business reviews to ensure that the solution design is delivered
- Ensuring security best practices are used and applied throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Evaluating internal processes, technology strategies, and integration designs and suggesting improvement
- Collaborating with the DevOps team to improve deployment speed of integrations and extensions into our customers environments
- Organizing and leading training to improve team knowledge and skills for emerging cloud native technologies
- Supporting pre-sales teams with subject matter expertise in our Enterprise Suite of products
- Good understanding of all SDLC phases
- Demonstrates experience and exposure to ERP Systems, CRM systems, financial management systems, systems integrations with SaaS vendors
- Working Experience with large multi-system enterprise level projects, including hybrid and cloud environments with cloud native serverless approach
- 5+ years of implementing and deep understanding of Enterprise MDM, Enterprise Integration Patterns, EDI, data integration tools and technologies
- 3+ years of experience designing solutions using microservice architectures.
- 5+ years experience designing application and integrations, focused on iPaaS solutions using Azure or AWS platform
- 5+ years implementation experience with Customer Engagement or Finance and Operations in enterprise scenarios with at least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and consulting teams
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise data analytics with Azure SQL and at least one of the following: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse
- Strong expertise in designing Interfaces and Data Migration principles
- Strong knowledge of OOAD, data and Software Design patterns such as MVC, N-Tier, Test Driven Development, and Dependency Injection
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow up
- Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Excellent communicator and ability to work as a team to accomplish a task
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architecture Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 25% travel needed
- Higher Education / EdTech industry experience
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Familiarity with Program management principles, concepts, and methodologies (risk management, schedule management, requirements management)
- AWS Certifications
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates residing in the following states: CO, CA, MA