Implementation Consultant - CRM
Remote - United States
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
This position leads implementation of our Reach CRM solution. This solution goes beyond the traditional CRM to help institutions with admissions, student success, retention, alumni, advancement and more, so our institutions can respond dynamically to each student’s unique experiences and needs at every stage of their lifecycle.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for leading clients through the design and delivery of Anthology’s software solutions. This individual will work as part of a team to deliver solutions efficiently while achieving a high level of client satisfaction. This includes becoming a subject matter expert in Anthology’s solutions and implementation methodology, conducting business process reviews, guiding clients through complex design discussions and configuration sessions, supporting user acceptance testing and deployment processes, and leading client training. Consultants who excel in this role will demonstrate a proactive, self-starting attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients and project team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Performing assigned project tasks with minimal supervision
- Following established methodology to meet project deliverables for all assigned tasks
- Recognizing potential solutions to a business problem to ensure the best alternative is selected for the client within the project scope
- Providing required documentation and training for tasks including design documentation, technical specifications, solution functionality, user procedures, test plans, and status reports
- Leading and delivering Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) / Power Apps projects through analysis, design, development, testing, training, and deployment activities.
- Communicating information clearly, accurately, and timely to project team members and clients
- Identifying, recognizing, and escalating risks and issues
- Seeking out and participating in learning activities to enhance knowledge of technologies, software packages, and the industry
- Fostering an environment of teamwork both internally and externally
- Participating in project quality assurance reviews as necessary
- Assisting in developing internal training materials and project productivity tools.
- Participating in business development activities when requested
- Submitting Time and Expense Reports according to company policy
- Establishing a positive, professional relationship with clients, inclusive of professional demeanor, conduct, and appearance
- Establishing proper communication channels with client personnel and respond appropriately to all client concerns/requests on a timely basis
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, gain and maintain credibility with diverse audiences
- Contributing to the management of the project goals and client expectations
- Notifying Project Manager of potential new business opportunities and project risks
- Providing Project Manager and client management with ongoing progress reports according to the project charter, or at minimum on a weekly basis
- Demonstrating strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Self-starter with troubleshooting capabilities
- Working proactively and cooperatively in a team environment to accomplish project deliverables within a defined schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, information technology, or related field
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics CE 365 and Power Platform or other CRM software
- In-depth Business Analysis skills and industry knowledge to design Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) or Sales and Power Platform based solutions or other CRM software to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated experience conducting presentations, conducting one-on-one and/or on-the-job training, classroom training and/or online/webcast training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation, training and public speaking skills
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Able to work with cross-functional teams across global locations
- Contribute to the management of the project goals and client expectations
- Notify Project Manager of potential new business opportunities and project risks
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish assigned tasks
- Ability to learn and adapt easily to working with new technologies
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform PL-200
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales MB-210
- Microsoft Certified: Marketing Functional Consultant MB-220
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics HigherEd Accelerator
- Higher Education industry experience
- Master’s Degree in Business, Technology or related area
- Student Information System experience
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models preferred.
- Previous experience with other software applications such as database and reporting programs
- HTML and web development experience
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates residing in the following states: CO, CA, MA