Senior Education and Training Specialist
Remote - United States
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Senior Education and Training Specialist position is responsible for developing and delivering the appropriate training materials to support the customer experience with Anthology Student. The ideal candidate for this role will have knowledge of or experience in higher education as well as experience using creative technologies to create virtual training resources..
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing course materials, training aids, and new or improved applications for Anthology Student
- Creating engaging virtual training content for Anthology Student in a variety of formats: videos, webinars, guides, presentations, and longform courses, etc.
- Delivering and supporting live virtual training for end users of Anthology Student
- Identifying needs of customers and create training modules to address gaps
- Partnering with a broad range of subject matter experts within Anthology to help best capture their knowledge, insights, and experiences in product-specific areas to create engaging and creative solutions for implementation and adoption
- Partnering closely with our product and marketing teams to deliver and update training content
- Aligning the maintenance and development of instructional materials with product releases
- Maintaining instructional assets across multiple platforms, including an LMS
- Rapidly creating publication-quality materials
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience (6-10 years)
- 2-4+ years of experience in training, product implementation, higher education technology, or design and delivery of technical training content
- Experience working in higher education or using higher education/post-secondary technology
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Knowledge and comfort using technology, specifically in the higher education space
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of populations
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to translate complex processes and material into functional content
- Teaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to determine training objectives
- Ability to be organized and thorough on projects
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans
- Experience with all functional areas of Anthology Student, with deep subject matter expertise in key functions, modules, features, and integrations: Academic Records, Student Services, Contact Manager, Forms Builder, and Portal, among others
- Ability to assist with configuration and updates to internal Anthology Student environment
- Successful implementation experience and/or ability to troubleshoot Anthology Student
- Experience in creative tools such as Camtasia, PowerPoint, Visio, Captivate, Adobe Suite, or similar
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates residing in the following states: CO, CA, MA