Chennai, India or Remote, India
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Our Enterprise Applications Services is focused on the administration and support of all corporate business applications at Anthology. As a member of the CRM Operations team within Enterprise Applications Services, the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for providing support and configuration of Sales Automation applications, including Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ, for all Anthology lines of business.
The Salesforce Administrator will play an integral role in the success of the group by working on a variety of support requests ranging from simple fixes and configuration work to complex troubleshooting, including integrations and workflow.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing daily with the Sales, Marketing, Business Operations and Sales Automation teams in support of Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, and Commerce Cloud
- Designing, building, and implementing system configuration enhancements
- Coordinating with developers on code-related enhancements, including requirements gathering, testing, and deployment
- Proactively informing users of best practices to enhance productivity, improve efficiency, and increase general knowledge of Sales Automation applications
- Driving and increasing user adoption and ensuring satisfaction, including delivering training and support to users
- Performing data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and correcting data records
- Staying current with periodic Salesforce.com releases and leveraging the updates to provide optimized solutions for the business while maintaining cost effectiveness, system stability, and reliability
- 1-3 years’ experience in the administration of Salesforce.com in support of a Sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience working with custom objects and workflow on the Lightning experience
- Strong understanding of how Sales Automation applications can be leveraged to improve business processes and the bottom line
- Expert functional understanding of systems, databases/database terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; must be very capable with Excel (performing pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Clear and articulate oral/written communication skills
- Self-motivated to prioritize and execute complex tasks with time-sensitive deadlines
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong team and customer service orientation
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience supporting Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with interfaces to other applications such as ERP, Vertex, Kimble PSA and Azure integrations
- Experience working in Agile teams, leveraging JIRA for user story and bug tracking
- Experience at technology company and/or in education
We have an office in one of the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centers in South India: Chennai.
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- Office provides lunch and snacks on all working days
- Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
- Option for remote work
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.