Remote – US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Application Analyst supports the Service Delivery Manager and works as a member of a team that is responsible for delivering and coordinating the delivery of Managed Services to Anthology customers. This person must be customer service focused, work well in teams, be able to identify and resolve service delivery issues, provide daily/weekly updates on current tasks, and escalate risks and issues as needed.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Service Delivery Managers on specific customer objectives relative to user support, configuration, and solution optimization of Anthology Reach and Raise products
- Acting as an interim Service Delivery Manager with guidance and support from Senior Service Delivery Manager on select customer assignments
- Identifying and organizing incoming customer questions or problems by priority, and triaging/escalating issues in a timely manner via ticketing system, email, phone, and/or chat
- Troubleshooting and resolving reported application issues
- Aiding in the writing of technical documentation, testing, and quality assurance projects as requested
- Assisting with projects as assigned and supporting various product teams as necessary
- Recommending, maintaining, and updating Anthology Reach and Raise configurations
- Providing problem resolution for end users, including research on various data and reporting issues, and collaborating to gain input on potential solutions
- Evaluating upcoming Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Anthology Reach/Raise releases and recommending use of new features
- This role requires occasional travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, or another related field
- 1-2 years of experience working in/with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Power Platform experience (PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and have a positive attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated skills as a team player and able to work independently
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven effective listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment
- Ability to quickly re-direct attention and focus between multiple initiatives
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Technical support experience
- System administration experience
- Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core certification
- Experience with MS SSRS and Power BI
- Higher Education industry experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Student Information System experience
- HTML and web development experience
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.