Associate Support Analyst
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Anthology is the industry leader in developing web-based learning platforms for the educational community. Our Product Support team has a proven track record of delivering high quality technical support to our customer base. We are looking for a motivated, technically-savvy and customer service-oriented Client Support Specialist to join our Technical Support team.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients. Clients are system administrators who provide mission critical services via Anthology e-Learning applications to students and faculty at a wide variety of learning institutions
- Troubleshooting complex web applications. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades to Anthology products
- Providing excellent client management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow-through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments. The CSS will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to Product Support Management. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manages the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the CRM system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate Anthology employees of status of all issues on a timely basis
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Anthology Account Managers, and members of the escalation team including Product Support Engineers and Developers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Analyzing technical trends with Anthology solutions and provide appropriate feedback to Engineering Services and Product Support management
- Exceptional English listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Freshers with 0 Years of experience. Client facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of system and database administration principles
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL*Server Database including troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, and tuning
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including HTML, XML, Internet protocols, networking, firewalls, Web Server configurations, Internet application architectures based upon Java technology and Internet security
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.