Reach CRM Project Manager
Location – Bangalore, India
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
This position leads implementation of our Reach CRM solution. This solution goes beyond the traditional CRM to help institutions with admissions, student success, retention, alumni, advancement and more, so our institutions can respond dynamically to each student’s unique experiences and needs at every stage of their lifecycle.
The Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of our Reach CRM solution, achieving both efficient delivery and high levels of client satisfaction. In accordance with Anthology’s standard implementation methodology, the Project Manager drives the entire implementation process to ensure project deliverables are completed on time and within budget. This includes scope management, schedule and budget management, risk and issue management, decision management, document management and reporting, and change control management. The Project Manager works with resource managers and delivery owners to ensure the project is properly staffed based on project requirements, facilitates go-live activities, and ensures a seamless transition to support services upon project closure. The Project Manager is responsible for building strategic relationships with client staff and cross-functional teams within the Anthology organization using a consultative mindset and client centric approach.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of project activities in line with approved scope, schedule, and budget
- Maintaining accountability for all project related documentation including functional and technical materials with minimal supervision
- Establishing positive, professional relationship with client staff inclusive of professional demeanor, conduct, and appearance
- Managing project scope and deliverables per approved Statements of Work, including creation of baseline project schedule, budget, and implementation strategy
- Ensuring governance structure is adhered to in accordance with Anthology’s implementation methodology and defined roles and responsibilities
- Working with Resource Manager to ensure the project is properly staffed for project requirements
- Executing project communication strategy including regular project and executive status reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing risk mitigation strategies to ensure consistent project delivery and success and timely resolution of project-related issues
- Nurturing positive client relationships based on mutual respect and trust
- Managing conflicting client requests and complex issues/problems
- Providing direction to resolve complex problems and competing priorities
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations and influence change when necessary
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and serve as an internal change management champion
- Guiding process improvement efforts by assessing risks and applying innovative problem-solving techniques
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Advanced skills in successfully managing projects to completion within a defined scope, schedule, and budget
- Proficient with Project Management methodologies and processes, including Schedule Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Decision Management, Scope Management, Project Budget Management, Communications Management, Resource Management, and Project Change Management
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to meet goals and objectives
- Ability to lead client project meetings
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the executive and post-secondary higher education administrative structures
- Highly developed client-facing skills, including proven listening and influencing skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships with client staff and within the Anthology organization to achieve results
- Effective conflict resolution, negotiation, and mediation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders during remote and/or onsite engagements
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly to explain Anthology products and services to customers
- Ability to adapt and thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office applications
- Project management experience implementing complex software packages and/or CRM implementations
- PMP certification
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or other CRM systems
- Experience with Microsoft Project Operations and Project for the Web
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.