Associate Inside Sales Representative
Remote – Spain
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
As part of the Inside Sales team here at Anthology, you’ll help to promote the Anthology suite of products and services through a consultative selling approach in the assigned territory. Being part of an international team, you will work to effectively align the Anthology products with customer business objectives and demonstrate a quantifiable value proposition for the customer.
You will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities in your region, focusing on high volume sales for selected industries and products. You’ll meet or exceed the sales objectives and your role will encompass the entire sales cycle- from contact, lead, sales qualification, all the way to a “closed-won” sales booking and reporting your efforts.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Meeting established sales quotas while adhering to Anthology’s sales rules of engagement
- Managing the complete sales cycle including forecasting, quoting, contract negotiations as well as reporting your results to your manager and other sales leaders
- Working with your manager to define and execute territory sales plans
- Working closely with the Anthology Reseller Partners, qualifying deals and supporting the indirect sales process
- Conducting market and target research to optimize and execute sales plays or campaigns
- Making prospecting via phone and email a part of the regular routine, ensuring that new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis
- Conducting dynamic and well-informed on-line sales presentations and product demos for potential customers
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products, and creating targeted prospects based on learnings
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, marketing webinars, and company events on request
- Becoming proficient with Salesforce.com and effectively using the salesforce automation tool to enter all sales information into this system to support accurate and proper forecasting/reporting including quoting and completion of all related opportunity management (from “lead, opportunity, to close”)
- Effectively using internal company materials, guides, and assets (i.e. Sales Knowledge Center, etc.)
- Acting as a productive member of the team and our broader organization, continuously striving to produce better results
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 20+ sales opportunities at any given time
- Effective communication style with strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, discussing solutions with decision-makers
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
- The candidate should preferably live in one of the countries covered by the "Central, Eastern and South Europe" Region, where Anthology has operations: Czech Republic, Spain, Germany
- Language skills: Proficient English, and at least 1 of the main languages spoken in the region (Spanish, French, Italian or German). Preferably 2 or 3 additional languages.
- 1+ years of sales experience in proactive client support roles and/or enterprise software or commerce solutions via phone, ideally in related industries
- Knowledge of both the higher education market and the commerce/security industry
- Successful achievement of $50k+ annual quotas using a consultative selling methodology via phone and web conferencing
- Language knowledge such as German, Italian, French and/or Spanish, on top of English
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.