Software Developer – Developer III
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining software on .NET platform
- Ensuring the software delivered matches business needs
- Developing software in a group or independently
- Directly communicating with all levels of technical and business resources
- Participating in all phases of product development from concept through development, unit testing, testing and demonstration
- Participating actively in SCRUM ceremonies, providing constructive suggestions and inputs that help refine acceptance criteria
- Working with the Product Owner and team members to ensure delivery of high-quality software
- Coordinating and working with developers and business stakeholders to understand business requirements, design specifications and develop code
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Extensive hands-on experience with development in C#, ASP.Net, AngularJS, TypeScript, Entity Framework
- Excellent understanding of OOPS concepts, coding standards, and design patterns (MVVM, MVC)
- Thorough experience in code reviews, debugging and troubleshooting
- Well versed with API creation, integration
- Deep understanding of database (SQL) operations
- Well acquainted with all phases of SDLC
- Good analytical skills as well as a solid object-oriented programming, good knowledge of project life cycles and large project experience
- Good understanding of CI/CD using cloud platforms such as Azure DevOps or similar
- Well versed with Agile way of working and onsite-offshore coordination
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Takes accountability and self-motivated
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Ability to function in a collaborative and dynamic development environment
- Good understanding of NLog, Application Insights, Hangfire, Azure File Storage, Web Services via WCF, OData protocol
- Experience or familiarity with security testing web applications
- Development Adhering WCAG
- Agile & SCRUM
- Troubleshooting & Performance Tuning SQL
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.