*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The HRIS Analyst is a key member of Anthology’s HR Operations Team, reporting to the Sr Manager, HRIS. You will be responsible for generating reports and responding to routine data requests from inside and outside the organization. You will play a key role in maintaining data integrity to ensure accurate reporting. You will be responsible for communicating HR system needs to the IT team. You will also work closely with business users to implement system improvements ensuring the changes meet the business and technical requirements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Generating standard reports from Oracle HCM Cloud and Power BI, including Headcount and Workforce metrics, and creating ad hoc queries.
- Build new reporting capabilities in Power BI
- Analyzing data to identify trends within the company and consolidating findings to make it easily presentable
- Partner with business end-users to translate business needs into requirements and recommend appropriate configurations, business rules, and business process workflows in HRIS and supporting applications
- Partnering with HR team members to identify currently manual processes that can be automated
- Validating and entering of Human Resources data for employees using Anthology’s HRIS, Oracle HCM Cloud and ATS, Jobvite
- Conducting audits on a scheduled basis to ensure that complete and accurate information is maintained in Oracle HCM Cloud and Power BI
- Working closely with recruiting operations to ensure data integrity between HRIS and Jobvite
- Coordinating with HR consulting and delivery team to ensure the HRIS meets their business requirements
- Partnering closely with Payroll team to provide necessary information regarding personnel data/changes
- Maintains and updates documentation for all processes within HRIS and trains users on Oracle HCM Cloud
- Collaborating with Oracle HCM Cloud Users and IT team on quarterly system testing
- Serving as a liaison between HR and IT personnel when resolving functionality problems
- Maintaining the Manager and Employee Self Service applications within Oracle HCM Cloud
- Responding to routine inquiries from outside the company, such as employment verifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; with 3- 4 years work related experience in a relevant technical discipline.
- Experience configuring and maintaining HRIS/ HCM Systems
- Experience using Power BI or other BI tool
- Experience with managing projects and/or technology implementations
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative manner with remote team members in various time zones
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee information.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail, along with time management and organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and make routine decisions, and understanding of when to escalate issues to appropriate decision-maker
- Willingness to learn quickly
- Ability to be agile and navigate change
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Office 365
- Ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Two or more years of Oracle HCM cloud experience, OTBI