Product Marketing Manager
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Anthology’s Product Marketing team builds and tells stories for the education community and helps solve a wide variety of challenges. Team members work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and interface directly with clients to understand workflows and teaching scenarios, with sales to help schools understand the value of Anthology's solutions, and with other marketing groups to get the message out to the market.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be a face and voice of Anthology’s teaching and learning solutions, both internally and externally. Core to this role is the development, execution, and continual refinement of the integrated marketing plan, focusing on awareness-building, lead generation, and sales enablement to attain key corporate metrics.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the target market, personas needs and pains, and associated buyer journey
- Collaborating across industry and product management to deliver market-ready solutions designed to inform and drive corporate market and field activities
- Defining solution positioning and messaging including identification of client and prospect needs and competitive differentiators
- Working with the regional field marketing teams to communicate Anthology’s proposition to appropriate personas for customers and prospects
- Managing and developing the creation of effective sales tools and assets including sales training
- Defining solution campaign strategy and creating compelling content to create awareness and drive leads
- Being a reliable, thoughtful, effective voice for strategies and tactics to support the sales of portfolio solutions
- Evangelizing Anthology accessibility solutions at industry conferences and online forums as a presenter and educational technology expert
- Supporting Global Higher Ed sales teams
- This role requires approximately 10% travel
- 2-5 years of applicable B2B product, services, or solutions marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a business-related field
- Demonstrated experience developing proactive marketing campaigns
- Experience working within a Pragmatic Marketing framework or similar
- Ability to translate client needs into marketing requirements and effective messaging and positioning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management within Anthology and across external partners
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Can-do attitude with passion and enthusiasm
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Practical experience in higher education
- Familiarity with principles of content marketing and demand generation
- Familiarity with Student Information Systems, Financial Aid, Human Capital Management, and Payroll
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.