Job Req: 2049
Company Entity: Nivel Siete
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2022
Travel Requirements: None
Senior Software Engineer
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
This role focuses on Anthology’s Blackboard Learn, where we pride ourselves on creating well-designed web and mobile solutions to support learners, instructors, and administrators. Learn allows learners and instructors to access online educational experiences wherever and whenever they want through web and mobile devices. Our technology helps instructors breathe life into educational content, brings efficiency to day-to-day tasks, and empowers instructors with tools to engage and assess every learner. We help motivate learners by promoting collaboration, communication, and connections with their peers and instructors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.