Remote - United States
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Solution Engineers at Anthology act as strategic partners within the Field Operations Team to understand, configure and communicate the value of the Anthology suite of products to Higher Education institutions. The Solution Engineer will add value throughout the sales process in requirements analysis, value assessments, solution development, tailored product demonstrations, and finally in the transition to professional services to ensure our clients are successful.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the needs of higher education institutions, identifying the right solutions, and communicating the value these bring to their institutions
- Understanding the needs of the prospects and customers to glean information through productive discovery/survey sessions
- Translating customer needs and articulating technology and product positioning through storytelling and solution demonstrations
- Responding promptly to customer needs and communicate with confidence and passion using the domain expertise
- Working effectively with the Anthology proposal team to produce high-quality RFP/RFI and Tender responses in a timely fashion
- Understanding specific products as identified top priority by sales managers and be responsible for keeping the content and demos we use to support prospect/customer presentations current for your assigned product set
- Preparing and delivering demos to show the value of our solutions to higher education institutional challenges
- Staying up to date with the latest software releases and attending regular briefings on changes for your assigned products
- Practicing continuous learning through self-guided reading and research of relevant business practices, including the student journey, strategies in higher education, analytics, workflow, or product-specific activities
- This role requires approximately 75% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Technology, Marketing, or Sales
- 2+ years of solutions architecture, solutions consulting, or solutions engineering experience
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 HCM (Human Resources & Payroll) applications
- Proven successful quota achievement
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong cross-functional relationships
- Resilient and positive
- Takes a strategic approach to work
- Self-motivated and proactive to constantly learn and grow
- Natural storyteller and passion for presenting solutions to problems
- Ability to make effective presentations in time-constrained situations
- Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts both technically and functionally
- Able to prioritize and strong project management skills
- Able to meet deadlines, follow up on commitments, and act as needed
- Positive team player with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships
- Experience with higher education institutions or products and services
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates residing in the following states: CO, CA, MA