This job posting is no longer active.
Job Req: 2327
Company Entity: Nivel Siete
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2022
Accounts Receivable Assistant
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, your primary responsibilities include the successful management and reconciliation of your assigned portfolio of client accounts to maintain or lower Anthology’s AR balance and increase available cash. In addition to aiding in collection on overdue accounts, you will be tasked with effectively resolving client issues and working collaboratively with colleagues in other Anthology departments.
Primary responsibilities will include:
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.