Job Req: 2435
Company Entity: Anthology International Pvt Ltd
Location: Bangalore, India
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Travel Requirements: None
IT Support Technician
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Anthology Information Technology department is focused on supporting Anthology's global workforce. As IT Support Technician, you will support our global workforce by providing level one technical support.
A successful candidate will be a dynamic self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision, with very strong collaboration and communication skills to work as a member of the IT Service Operations team. We value a customer service focus as much as strong technical skills.
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Being the primary point of contact for IT support for Anthology employees and contractors
· Educating and supporting our Windows & Mac users located locally and globally
· Responding to all assigned service desk incidents and change requests in person, phone, email, or IM within established SLAs and managing your queue to resolve or close those items in a timely manner
· Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues
· Identifying and escalating incidents requiring urgent attention
· Creating, deleting, and maintaining user system accounts and passwords in Active Directory, corporate email system, phone system, and related applications and services
· Maintaining accurate records on inventory in support of the Asset lifecycle for computers, accessories, and telephony
· Adhering to our ITIL based processes, log all service desk incidents and requests
· Ability and willingness to work multiple shifts within a 24/5 support environment
· Customer-focused service orientation, positive attitude and attention to detail
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Networking / Hardware
· An exemplary record on topics including (but not limited to) MS Exchange online, Active Directory, TCP/IP based network structure, or relevant certifications from external institutions
· At least 6 months of experience supporting users in a help desk, customer service environment
· Good knowledge of multiplatform environment - desktop operating systems (MacOS 10.12 or higher and Windows 10) or networking domain
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving with ability to work in a diverse organization
· Ability to analyze and document system processes
· Ability to troubleshoot a broad range of issues common on personal computers
· Reliable and dependable work habits
· Computer hardware knowledge - setup, maintenance, upgrade, troubleshooting (Lenovo/Dell/Apple computers)
· ITIL v3/v4 Foundations; A+; Net+; Apple Certified Associate and/or Microsoft Certified Professional, CCNA
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.