Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Anthology is the industry leader in developing web-based learning platforms for the educational community. Our Product Support team has a proven track record of delivering high quality technical support to our customer base. We are looking for a motivated, technically-savvy and customer service-oriented Support Analyst to join our Technical Support team.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients. Clients are system administrators who provide mission critical services via Anthology e-Learning applications to students and faculty at a wide variety of learning institutions
- Troubleshooting complex web applications. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, performance tuning, installation, migration, and upgrades to Anthology products
- Providing excellent client management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow-through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments. The Support Analyst will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to Product Support Management. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively managing the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the CRM system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate Anthology employees of status of all issues on a timely basis
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Anthology Account Managers, and members of the escalation team including Product Support Engineers and Developers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Analyzing technical trends with Anthology solutions and providing appropriate feedback to Engineering Services and Product Support management
- BE, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent background
- Exceptional English listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL with ability to understand the logic flow of programming through reading T-SQL
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Strong telephone and interpersonal contact skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of telecom interconnect business
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.