*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
This role falls within our Finance team, which includes Treasury, Financial Planning, and Accounting. Our team members apply their expertise and business savvy to ensure that we are aligned to deliver to our customers and investors with fiscal preciseness and operational excellence. As Financial Analyst, you will assist with the management and corporate reporting effort for the company regarding budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis of sales, revenue, and expenses. You will also support the overhead groups and their business leaders including Marketing, Product Management, Finance, HR, and Legal.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Business Unit leadership to prepare their detailed annual Budget and to build monthly, quarterly, and annual Forecasts
- Providing ad hoc support to Business Unit leadership
- Preparing monthly analysis that highlight key drivers of variances vs. the Plan, Forecast, prior months, and prior year
- Collaborating with peers in Accounting and Finance on the monthly close as well as in performing ad hoc analysis
- Connecting weekly with HR business partners for headcount management
- Supporting Procurement with approvals and GL coding requests
- Establishing and maintaining proper financial controls over established processes
- Looking for ways to improve the accuracy and reduce the amount of time required to complete the current forecasting process through the increased use of automation and developing new tools and reporting capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with a focus on financial modeling and the use of advanced features of spreadsheets
- Highly organized and ability to work on multiple projects at once
- High level of analytical ability and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Team player; ability to build relationships and work across the organization
- Strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Possesses the highest level of integrity and good judgement; ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase
- Business Intelligence tool experience
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.