Support Analyst II
Remote – US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resolving reported application issues
- Providing basic training and best practices
- Effectively communicating updates to the customer by providing prompt and consistent follow-up on all unresolved issues and recording all actions in the approved help desk system
- Building and maintaining knowledge of the database structure, configuration files, integrations, and business flow to assist with issue investigation and resolution
- Escalating issues to management as appropriate
- Following established guidelines and industry best practices to resolve customer issues
- Assisting with the creation of Client Services documentation including knowledgebase articles
- Serving as a coach and mentor to Level I Analysts
- This role requires occasional travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in SQL.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot SQL views, stored procedures, and functions at intermediate levels
- Ability to effectively utilize SQL profiler to identify root cause
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of data structures and ability to identify recurring patterns
- Ability to follow established guidelines and industry best practices to resolve customer issues
- Ability to work with moderate supervision on escalated issues and prioritize, investigate, and resolve them with minimal guidance from others
- Experience working with customers and maintaining good customer relationships
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, gain and maintain credibility with diverse audiences
- Possesses solid oral and written communication skills and can communicate at all levels of the company
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical users in a professional and understandable manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates residing in California.