Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Remote - Mexico
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
This role is on our Enterprise Applications team, which is responsible for the administration and support of all corporate applications at Anthology. This team supports the CRM systems for all Anthology lines of business, including providing client support technology and other tools used by the support, consulting, sales, contracts, and operations teams and assisting with any projects or initiatives.
As Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager, CRM Operations and be responsible for influencing the ultimate direction of our CRM platform and integrated systems.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resolving internal support cases that are escalated for tier 3 support, including verification and reporting of system bugs to necessary teams
- Working closely with IT PMs to execute and/or advise on the planning, design, and delivery of strategic and tactical Sales business projects, including M&A migrations
- Understanding business process and gathering, analyzing, and authoring requirements as well as abstracting upwards from low-level information to a basic understanding of the IT client-established strategic project goals
- Working with developers (on-shore and off-shore) to clarify and map business requirements to technical solutions that leverage functionality in Salesforce (including Salesforce CPQ and B2B Commerce Cloud) and integrated applications including Peoplesoft, Kimble, JIRA, and SharePoint
- Leading the implementation of ongoing enhancements- prioritizing as user stories in the portfolio backlog and scheduling into the roadmap- to continuously meet business needs and user requirements
- Deploying new code to production, as needed
- Proactively engaging with business stakeholders and clients to stay current with changing needs and maintaining a best-in-class sales and partner CRM community
- Promoting best practices in business process and CRM user adoption
- Staying current with the periodic Salesforce.com releases and leveraging the updates to provide optimized technical solutions for the business and maintain cost effectiveness, system stability, and reliability
- Working on a variety of SaaS application support requests ranging from simple fixes and configuration work to complex troubleshooting including integrations and workflow
- Ensuring integrity of data in Salesforce.com and across all enterprise applications
- BA/BS degree
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- At least 7 years of overall experience with at least 5 years in an IT/Enterprise Applications business analyst role supporting a Sales, Consulting, Reseller, or Marketing organization
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with Salesforce.com including case management, opportunity management, assets, master data, KPIs, and reporting
- Advanced project management knowledge and experience necessary to inform and influence IT PMs and executing on strategic projects managed by IT PMs
- Demonstrated experience working with business process owners from system administrators and engineers to VPs and vendors to determine and influence the best process and technology solution for strategic and complex business issues
- Proficient in Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with integration patterns (Service Bus, SOA)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively, and have the propensity to handle urgent interruptions professionally
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Salesforce Business Analyst certification
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification
- Salesforce B2B Administrator Accreditation
- PMP certification
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.