Senior Implementation Engineer
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting business process analysis activities, including reviewing and recommending policy changes and insight into best-practice methodologies
- Mapping current and desired processes with detail showing the various process steps and who is performing each step. This includes mapping out very complex and at times dysfunctional processes that have arisen over time in an organization
- Translating business requirements into functional specification documents
- Implementation, functional testing and functional training, and project execution
- Working both independently and with a team to deliver high-quality functional consulting services
- Establishing positive, professional relationship with client staff inclusive of professional demeanor, conduct, and appearance
- Establishing proper communication channels with client personnel and responding appropriately to all client concerns
- Conducting/participating in status team meetings
- Providing Project Manager and client management with ongoing progress reports according to the project charter, or, at a minimum, on a weekly basis
- Understanding and adhering to established project management policies and procedures, including meeting project budgets and scope, project status reports and project documentation
- Contributing as appropriate to the development of project scope and structure
- Contributing to the management the project goals and client expectations
- This role requires approximately 75% travel to client sites
- 6-8 years of experience
- Self-directed with solid problem-solving expertise and a proven customer centric approach
- Strong presentation and communication (written and oral) skills with a keen eye for details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients, co-workers & vendors
- Working knowledge on Enterprise ERP/CRM
- Demonstrated experience conducting presentations, conducting one-on-one and/or on-the-job training, classroom training and/or online/webcast training
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies
- Proven effective listening skills
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, gain and maintain credibility with diverse audiences
- Self-starter with troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience in UML for designing and documenting business process
- Relational database management including queries, reporting, and administration
- Experience with project management software
- Previous experience with other software applications such as database and reporting programs
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.