*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Solution Engineers at Anthology act as strategic partners within the Global Markets team to understand, configure, and communicate the value of the Anthology suite of products to Higher Education institutions. The Solution Engineer will add value throughout the sales process in requirements analysis, value assessments, solution development, tailored sales demonstrations, building POCs, and finally in the transition to professional services to ensure our clients are successful.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the needs of higher education institutions, identifying the right solutions, and communicating the value these bring to their institutions
- Understanding the needs of the prospects and customers to glean information through productive discovery/survey sessions
- Translating customer needs and articulating functional and technical requirements along with product positioning through storytelling and solution demonstrations
- Responding promptly to customer needs and communicating with confidence and passion using the domain expertise
- Working effectively with the Anthology proposal team to produce high-quality RFP/RFI and Tender responses in a timely fashion
- Understanding specific products as identified top priority by sales managers and being responsible for keeping the content and demos we use to support prospect/customer presentations current for your assigned product set
- Preparing and delivering demos to show the value of our solutions to higher education institutional challenges
- Staying up to date with the latest software releases and attending regular briefings on changes for your assigned products
- Practicing continuous learning through self-guided reading and research of relevant business practices, including the student journey, strategies in higher education, analytics, workflow, or product-specific activities, to name a few
- Participating in the technical effort during the sales process related to Enterprise Architecture for Information Technology
- Working with all IT functions with our customers and prospective customers, you will elicit requirements, champion standards, and help demonstrate and articulate secure, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Reviewing solution options, researching and analyzing alternatives, and recommending solutions to business users
- This role requires approximately 50-75% travel
- Bachelor’s degree qualified or equivalent in Business/Communications or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of Technical/Functional Solutions Engineering or Professional Services experience or Higher Education experience supporting a Student Information System
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Natural storyteller and passion for presenting solutions to problems
- Able to make effective presentations in time-constrained situations
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts both technically and functionally
- Able to prioritize the work and strong project management skills
- Able to meet deadlines, follow up on commitments, and act as needed
- Positive team player with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships
- Highly organized with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong cross-functional relationships
- Resilient and positive
- Takes a strategic approach to work
- Self-motivated and proactive to constantly learn and grow
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Technical hands-on experience using
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Design patterns
- Web Services
- Microsoft Azure SQL®
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.