Senior Implementation Consultant, CampusNexus® Finance
Remote – US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Senior Implementation Consultant is responsible for leading the implementation and trainings for Anthology’s Finance, HR & Payroll (CampusNexus® Finance, HR & Payroll or CNF), which is based on Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, at customer sites. This includes in-depth participation and/or conducting Solution Design Sessions, configuring software, training key users on the software and writing status reports. The Senior Implementation Consultant will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard CNF functionality with guidance from the Solution Architect.
This position reports directly to a Senior Manager for administrative, coaching, and mentoring activities. For client project work, the Senior Implementation Consultant will report to the project leadership (Project Manager, Principal Consultant and/or Solution Architect).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading the implementation team through the full cycle of the implementation including business process requirements validation, configuration of the CNF application, key user training, user acceptance testing, and go-live support
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the customer’s organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, that those requirements align to business objectives, while gaining full understanding of current business processes
- As requested, conducting project reviews to ensure compliance with project goals and operability of solution. Managing the quality of the deliverables throughout the project life cycle
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the CNF application and evaluating the customer’s business processes against the standard CNF functionality
- Following the use of the prescribed Anthology implementation methodology, understanding the key activities and deliverables for the customer’s engagement
- Driving continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and best practices
- Owning customer service escalations and transition to Support Team
- Promoting a culture of high performance and providing ideas and solutions as well as training opportunities for self and team to Senior Manager
- This position requires 50% travel including possible weekend and holiday travel and working additional hours at customer sites as requested
- Participating in after-hour meetings with management as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, MIS or related field
- Experience with Finance and Accounting processes including, but not limited to, GL, AR, AP, Budgeting, Cash Management, Payroll, Capital Assets
- At least 3 years working with project teams in software installation, configuration, customization, or implementation with Enterprise Accounting software package (D365/AX, SL, GP, etc.)
- Understanding of Adult Learning practices and principles
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies to explain all CMC products and services
- Software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Solicits different viewpoints, shares knowledge and insights
- Proven effective listening skills
- Ability to follow a project plan with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work in team and matrixed environment
- Ability to remain poised and professional under stressful conditions; maintain calm, patient demeanor while driving to meet deadlines
- Professional, motivator, results- and quality-oriented, proactive, and responsive
- Successful completion of current Microsoft certification exams (MB-300/MB-310)
- Consulting experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O application with focus on business process modeling and software implementation
- Higher Education or Public Sector experience
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience conducting highly visible presentations, conducting formal classroom training and/or online/web cast training on software applications or in a technical field
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates in the following locations: CO, CA, WA, NYC