Job Req: 2728
Company Entity: Nivel Siete
Community: Student Success
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2023
Help Desk Customer Service Advisor
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Anthology's Student Success organization brings virtualized support and technology enabled solutions to the world’s most progressive institutions. We provide IT Help Desk and comprehensive Student Lifecycle Management services that improve student engagement and accelerate learning. Our platform gives institutions an efficient, financially sustainable way to deliver services through the enrollment and learning process. Our goal is to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of Help Desk Customer Service Advisor. The duties of this role include being a reference point for all IT-related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
Position responsibilities will include:
· Resolving end-user inquiries by utilizing multiple technologies including telephony, and web-based inquiries
· Serving as the first point of contact for clients/end-users seeking technical assistance over the phone.
· Striving for one-call resolution of client issues while communicating appropriate options in a timely and professional manner
· Managing and resolving identified client issues for assigned accounts
· Documenting information into web-based ticketing system
· Searching and navigating the knowledge base to identify appropriate resolution for client issues
· Escalating unique issues or inaccurate information contained in the knowledge base to the immediate supervisor for resolution
· Projecting favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals that enhance client relationships
· Participating in internal training programs to expand knowledge and support multiple clients
· Providing delightful, efficient, and accurate resolutions to client inquiries
· Completing special projects as requested
· Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting computers, printers, phones, and other peripheral equipment
· Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
· Completing software installations
· Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.