Bangalore, India or Chennai, India
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Come join a growing software team that empowers schools and students to have a more engaged and fulfilling experience within higher education institutions. You will be working with a team that participates in the full life cycle of product development from discovery to delivery. We thrive in curiosity and continue to experiment with new techniques and looking for someone who is motivated by delivering value.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the architectural direction of the product
- Identifying and tracking current risks and future trends
- Designing and reviewing solutions, vetting 3rd parties, and helping with complex coding and triaging
- Being a self-driven technology leader capable of collaboration and clear communication
- Striving for continuous improvement covering technical aspects as well as processes
- Informing Product of architectural and technical debt risks and opportunities enabling informed decisions
- Creating and/or maintaining architecture documentation directly or via delegation in various forms for purposes such as
- Onboarding new hires
- Illustrating future changes and reviewing impact to the system
- Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Input for Marketing material
- Mentoring developers and team leads through training, code reviews, and other forums to continuously improve the team’s skills and mindset
- Being involved with difficult areas or extreme challenges to illustrate what concepts are possible and those that might be too far out of reach
- At least 2 years of experience extending Dynamics 365 Sales via plugins and configuration
- At least 2 years of experience with TypeScript
- At least 2 years of experience with C#
- At least 5 years of experience as a Lead level Software Engineer
- At least 1 year of experience with Azure Cloud (preferred) or AWS/Google clouds
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and Dynamics class libraries
- Understanding of relational database patterns and concepts
- Knowledge of Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Knowledge of Common Data Model (CDM) and Common Data Services (CDS)
- Clear and open communication skills
- Ability to see the “big picture”
- Attention to detail, troubleshooting, and analysis skills
- Ability to work on technical and process improvements
- Fluency in English
- 3 or more years as Software/Application Architect
- 2 or more years integrating proprietary services with Dynamics 365
- 10 or more years in software development industry
- 5 or more years with object-oriented language such as C# and/or Java
- Experience working on multi-tenant solutions
- Experience working in a Software as a Service model (SaaS)
- Experience working in a regionally distributed SCRUM development environment
- Knowledge of REST API design
- Understanding of the Azure platform
- High expectations metered with pragmatism and perseverance
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.