IT Project Manager – Salesforce
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The IT Project Manager is a team leader who manages technology deployments and system integrations as part of a larger Digital Transformation initiative. This includes managing the project team's resources, customer (e.g., employee) requirements, and scheduling for upcoming projects. The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing all project deliverables and completing implementations within aggressive timeframes while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex, global, multi-phase implementations which may include custom add-on services
- Gathering functional and business requirements from customers, evaluating their needs, and creating an implementation solution working together with functional and technical resources
- Developing and maintaining functional and technical product and process knowledge
- Developing a project schedule (including resources) for each assigned project using Anthology’s preferred project technologies
- Managing and monitoring projects against the initial project schedules
- Managing the expectations of the stakeholders regarding project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
- Coordinating and scheduling activities between various departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
- Ensuring completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success
- Providing business acumen for key stakeholders and striving to understand the business problem we are solving to best address the challenge and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Consistently communicating project status by means of status reports and status calls
- Representing the IT PMO on cross-functional teams
- Providing contributions to our process landscape which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes
- Managing one or more system integrations end-to-end
- BS/BA or a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree
- At least 4 years in consulting field or similar field with Project Manager experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a software/services consulting environment
- Effective communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Successful experience working directly with stakeholders to resolve complex implementation issues
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of software design theory and current practices
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- System Testing and UAT skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to be flexible in working EST hours
- At least 2 years Salesforce implementation experience preferred (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud)
- Previous Experience in ERP or HR
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.