Sales Enablement Manager
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
As Sales Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of sales education programs and curriculum that accelerate the effectiveness of the sales teams including product education, value proposition messaging, and sales skills. In addition to engaging with sales leadership to target specific knowledge gaps, you will work across multiple subject–matter-expert teams to provide input on and incorporate tools that will complement education curriculum. You will initially have a specialized focus on managing our learning platform and reporting on program completions.
This role reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and will work within a matrixed organization to analyze the needs of the sales teams and work with a variety of resources to design, develop, and deliver relevant solutions. You will play a key role in the best practices of educating sales personnel on the skills needed to help a prospect or customer evaluate a pending purchase in a way that focuses on the value that only Anthology can provide.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Establishing yourself as a trusted partner to your assigned sales leaders and sales teams
- Determining training needs through personal engagement with sales representatives, observing sales encounters, and conferring with sales leadership
- Developing sales education curriculum focused on outcome improvement in the areas of sales skills, opportunity management, and the delivery of value proposition of the company, technology, and service offerings
- Designing sales education solutions including training courses, coaching programs, and/or tools curriculum to be delivered in a variety of settings including face-to-face, online self-instruction, online facilitated, flipped, and hybrid environments
- Providing input and guidance into the development of relevant sales tools designed to optimize value messaging and accelerate sales execution
- Maintaining a variety of delivery methodologies designed to engage salespeople with different learning experiences, particularly administrating, managing, and enhancing the learning platform
- Developing measurement criteria for ongoing evaluation of sales education curriculum in accordance with overall sales competency and alignment with contemporary product value and messaging
- Reporting on sales enablement program progress and completions
- This role requires 5-10% international travel to attend internal meetings or conduct training in support of other teams
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Minimum of 5 years working in one of the following:
- Sales Enablement, Sales Training, or Sales Coaching role
- Sales role, calling directly on customers and/or prospects with responsibility for an assigned quota
- Sales or Marketing Operations role
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Practical experience with common sales methodologies (i.e. Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, Challenger, Sandler, etc.)
- Knowledge of training principles and techniques such as adult learning principles, instructional methodology, train the trainer, blended learning, and e-learning
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) and knowledge management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or Management
- Experience in Sales, Sales Enablement, or Sales Training in an enterprise technology environment
- Sales education program development and delivery experience
- Sales experience with assigned quota responsibility
- Experience in developing training programs and curriculum for sales professionals
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.