*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Implementation Consultant (IC) is a subject matter expert and business process technologist who works as part of a team to manage the company’s entire implementation and training lifecycle for Anthology’s student information system (SIS), Anthology Student. Including participation in and/or conducting business process review, IC’s partner with team members across the Professional Services organization in the discovery, design, and ETL of the client’s solution. The IC serves as the lead change agent and fosters excellent end-user experiences, builds streamlined business processes and workflows, maximizes existing platforms, and embraces modern technologies and methods.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the full scope of implementations: analyzing the customer’s business processes, configuring the SIS to meet client needs, conducting end-user training, leading user acceptance testing, validating of migrated data, troubleshooting issues, and provides go-live support
- Documenting current client business processes to incorporate into successful solution design and identify gaps or areas of concern
- Partnering with other Anthology ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) teams to strategically plan integration needs for client’s SIS solution
- Serving as an advocate for the client, assist in post go-live service calls to deliver continued support and optimization for customers that are live with Anthology Student
- Following the prescribed Anthology implementation methodology and uses standard tools, understands key activities and deliverables for both client engagements
- Engaging in continuous learning for product release readiness, including participating in internal User Acceptance Testing
- Contributing to continuous process improvement of implementation methodology and best practices, including participating in company initiatives that drive client success
- This role requires approximately 75% travel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience conducting presentations, conducting one-on-one and/or on-the-job training, classroom training and/or online training
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including O365, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- At least 4 years of experience or relevant experience working in project teams in software installation/implementation
- Understanding of business process documentation
- Ability to communicate well – written and orally, and converse via on-camera teleconference meetings
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively work in teams comprised of members from multiple departments, as well as contributors from outside the organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Master’s degree
- 4 or more years of Student Information System (SIS) experience or relevant experience working in project teams in software installation/implementation and/or higher education industry operations. Financial Aid and Student Account (Bursar) experience
- Relational database management including queries, reporting, and administration
- Previous experience working remotely
- Exposure to data management and transformation, or experience with data management tools such as Excel Power Query and Power Pivot and/or previous experience with other software applications such as database and reporting programs
- Adaptability to quickly learn modern technologies, including ability to provide high-level explanations of other Anthology products and services beneficial client’s business success
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.