*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Anthology Partner Program is a differentiator in that it provides an ecosystem that enables our clients with a richer, more engaging educational experience for both learners and educators, no matter what their unique needs may be.
As Partnerships Manager, you will play a pivotal role in crafting, launching, and delivering Anthology and Blackboard Partner solutions in the Education Technology space. You will be a key contributor in delivering Partner needs and in the orchestration of program services. You’ll develop an understanding of Anthology products and Partner needs, as well as build an awareness of market opportunities and competitive threats and positioning. You’ll apply this knowledge to build excitement that drives Anthology Partners through engagement journeys.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of Anthology and Blackboard Partner accounts at different stages within their lifecycle and maintaining ongoing engagements with prioritized Partners
- Creating Partner account plans to provide additional recommendations that will benefit the Partner’s investment in Anthology
- Helping new Partners navigate through their initial onboarding and fulfillment of program services
- Tracking and managing Partner satisfaction by monitoring Partner usage data, health indicators, and potential growth opportunities and translating into strategies for success
- Acting as a subject matter expert, providing Partners with insights and structured guidance for leveraging the full scope of opportunities to access the Anthology ecosystem
- Fostering relationships and collaborating with cross-functional internal teams (Product Management, Product Development) to ensure Partners achieve their strategic business objectives
- Creating and documenting new business processes as we scale our partnerships program
- Managing day-to-day relationships with Partners, developing an understanding of their products, services, and strategies to help Partners develop their product, sales, marketing, and delivery capabilities in line with Anthology’s strategy
- Capturing and integrating key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) for Partner marketing solutions
- Demonstrating the ability to demo Partner technology to internal and external clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and Partner constituencies
- In coordination with Partner Marketing, creating and managing measurable, market-driven campaigns leveraging all relevant elements of the marketing mix including public relations, social media, events, online marketing, direct marketing, and client programs
- This role requires no more than 25% travel
- University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of prior relevant experience
- At least 2 years of relationship management experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS organization
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively both written and orally with a variety of internal and external audiences
- Quick thinker, calm in tough situations, adept at problem resolution, ability to think strategically while managing multiple projects and Partners
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to specific Partner needs and think independently and resourcefully, addressing unique customer issues
- Previous experience in effective account management with strong customer-centric orientation
- Ability to develop and document complex new business processes
- Ability to manage Partner expectations and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and delegate in a resource constrained environment and re-prioritize resources rapidly
- Computer proficiency, including full command of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Salesforce, and other applications utilized for position
- Ability to exercise discretion, creative decision-making, and independent good judgment
- Comfort and proficiency with managing conflict and working with diverse populations
- Demonstrated ability to act as advocate for Partners
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Enjoys working with different types of personalities and skill levels
- Familiarity with EdTech including Student Information Systems
- Related experience in account management and customer support and retention
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to support Marketing, Business Development, proposal creation, and other efforts towards successful Partner acquisition and retention
- Strong organizational skills, being able to effectively organize information, insights, and documentation
- Previous data management experience
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.