Enrollment Chat Specialist
Remote – US
Student Success is hiring for remote, work from home opportunities with immediate availability.
Student Success brings virtualized support and technology enabled solutions to the world’s most progressive institutions. We provide IT Help Desk and comprehensive Student Lifecycle Management services that improve student engagement and accelerate learning. Our platform gives institutions an efficient, financially sustainable way to deliver services through the enrollment and learning process. Our goal is to build a better educational experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
The Enrollment Chat Specialist will work with/assist potential customers to inform them of available product offerings, consult with them on the best product for their situation, assist with enrollment questions, and provide solutions for the customer.
- Providing information and support for individuals navigating the application, decision, and enrollment processes into Stride public and private schools
- Providing routine advice and guidance to prospective and current students regarding applicable policies and procedures, document requirements and resolves typical process problems as they occur to ensure family satisfaction
- Managing high chat/SMS volume of both inbound and outbound messages, meet Quality Assurance targets and help achieve Enrollment targets with a high standard of accuracy and excellent communication skills
- Discussing product features, costs, terms and coordinate sales agreements and transactions with internal team members, with high integrity, through secure online processes
- Utilizing Knowledge Base to keep up to date with frequent changes to schools and their enrollment policies and procedures, messaging these appropriately to parents/primary caregivers
- Acting as an initial and ongoing contact point for enrolling families, staff, and internal departments
- Answering prospective and enrolling families’ questions and concerns with one or more of Stride’s school products or services
- Resolving end user inquiries by utilizing multiple technologies including chat and web-based inquiries
- Providing complete and accurate information to customers on every live chat interaction by researching account activity and notes promptly and efficiently
- Assisting management with special projects relating to customer service
- Responding to all inbound chats and assisting management for the entire shift with exception of assigned break times
- Assisting customers who have requested information and sharing details about various online schooling options
- Understanding differences between public and private charter schools, home schooling, and other product offerings with the ability to describe the differences to potential customers
- Providing recommendations to parents/primary caregivers on which school solution is the best for their situation
- Explaining the enrollment processes, and next steps based on the product chosen
- Meeting key performance indicators for employee attendance, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and schedule adherence
- Must be able to work from home
- Able to sit and work at a desk and on the computer for extended periods of time
- Able to maintain a quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled shift
- Able to pass a typing speed test and type 50 WPM
- Must have previous chat experience
- Ability to identify customer educational needs and find appropriate solutions
- Computer knowledge and internet navigation skills
- Ability to handle multiple job tasks at one time and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must have either an ISP provided modem that allows a third party VOIP, or a personal modem and personal router without restrictions
- Must be able to wire company hardware directly into router which may not be more than 100 feet from the computer
- Minimum Internet Requirement
- Highspeed Internet Connection (Cable, Fiber, DSL)
- 20 Mbps Download
- 10 Mbps Upload
- 100ms Ping or less
- Jitter: 40 MS or less
- Hardwired Connection
- Wired connection from the modem/router to the device, no splits/gaps or usage of Wi-Fi bridges
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- College degree or some college completed
- 1+ year of customer service experience
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Pay rate is $13.00/hour. We use national and industry-specific survey data to assist in determining compensation. Additionally, we consider factors such as external market rate, budget for the role, and the compensation rates of current employees performing the same function. Some roles will have variable pay.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is available for candidates residing in the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI, WV