This job posting is no longer active.
Job Req: 3326
Company Entity: Anthology International Pvt Ltd
Location: Bangalore, India
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2023
Remote: No Remote
Senior Software QA
Bangalore, India or Chennai, India
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
We have an office in the Silicon Valley of India: Bangalore.
· Located adjacent to Bangalore’s new metro system
· Brand new office space boasts an open, modern vibe
· Office space provides collaboration area for casual gatherings as well as office cabins for privacy when needed
· Office has a tuck shop for quick snacks, free coffee, and vending machines
· Habba committee and monthly employee engagement activities provide opportunities for fun and celebration at work
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.