Lead Software QA
Bangalore, India or Chennai, India
Anthology offers the largest edtech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Anthology is seeking a skilled and experienced team member to be responsible for building, maintaining, and enhancing automation framework; designing test strategy; documenting test plans and test cases; testing of subsystems and system components based on requirements specification and constraints; and ensuring product quality and coverage.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of selenium with .NET, Postman and JMeter for UI, API, and load test automation
- Understanding of business functionality, requirements, and application usage
- Understanding of Azure and cloud product deployment using CI/CD
- Defining test case strategy and test plan using ado for functional and technical requirements
- Identifying impacted areas for a code change and including those in test plan
- Developing, analysing tests using Visual Studio Test
- Designing and developing test cases to verify functionality, data integrity, security and overall usability of the solution covering all use case scenarios
- Test data preparation, test case review and modification
- Maintaining a comprehensive regression repository
- Understanding of agile methodology and task prioritization
- Being an active contributor in scrum and team deliverables
- Troubleshooting and working towards resolution of reported issues and mapping them to test repository
- Owning quality deliverable adhering to acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Quality test cases following standards and best practices, considering efficiency, reusability, and optimization, avoiding duplication
- Reporting bugs in ADO with details to replicate and isolate, highlighting impact
- Providing recommendations for how to improve test cases and applying approved recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar technical discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience
- 6-9 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge on testing automation using Selenium (BDD (.NET)), Postman, JMeter
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on ability to write, modify, and review test cases
- In-depth knowledge of scenario-based testing techniques
- Experience testing enterprise applications covering windows & web clients and cloud platforms
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Takes accountability and self-motivated
- Knowledge of testing web services
- Knowledge of performance and load testing
- Troubleshooting Dynamics 365, Azure, and web applications
- Security testing web applications
- Exposure to agile & scrum
We have an office in the Silicon Valley of India: Bangalore.
- Located adjacent to Bangalore’s new metro system
- Brand new office space boasts an open, modern vibe
- Office space provides collaboration area for casual gatherings as well as office cabins for privacy when needed
- Office has a tuck shop for quick snacks, free coffee, and vending machines
- Habba committee and monthly employee engagement activities provide opportunities for fun and celebration at work
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.