Job Req: 3490
Company Entity: Bb Student Services Inc.
Community: Student Success
Location: United States
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2023
Customer Service Advisor
Remote - US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Student Success brings virtualized support and technology enabled solutions to the world’s most progressive institutions. We provide IT Help Desk and comprehensive Student Lifecycle Management services that improve student engagement and accelerate learning. Our platform gives institutions an efficient, financially sustainable way to deliver services through the enrollment and learning process. Our goal is to build a better educational experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
We are looking for talented Customer Service Advisors to join our team. Advisors work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and spend their time interfacing with students, faculty and staff of Higher Education and K-12 institutions. Utilizing multiple technologies, advisors identify, diagnose, and resolve issues reported by end users.
Student Success offers remote, work from home opportunities with immediate availability and schedules that offer flexibility.
· Demonstrating empathy, patience, and soft skills during phone calls
· Managing and resolving identified client issues for assigned customer accounts
· Documenting information into web-based ticketing system
· Searching and navigating knowledge base and integrated customer information systems to identify appropriate resolution for client issues
· Escalating unique issues or inaccurate information contained in knowledge base to the immediate supervisor for resolution
· Projecting favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals that enhance client relationships
· Following specified call flow to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
· Adapting to dynamic call center environment with variance in daily break times
· Working in adherence to assigned shift, which could include weekends and holidays
· Participating in internal training programs to expand knowledge and support multiple clients
· Providing delightful, efficient, and accurate resolution to customer inquiries
· Handling multiple job tasks at one time and escalating issues in a timely manner
· Must be able to work from home with the following internet requirements: High-speed Internet Connection (Cable, Fiber, DSL)
Pay rate is $12/hour. We use national and industry-specific survey data to assist in determining compensation. Additionally, we consider factors such as external market rate, budget for the role, and the compensation rates of current employees performing the same function. Some roles will have variable pay.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
*This position is available for candidates residing in the following states: AL, AR, FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI, WV