Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Planning, delivering, and administering training programs for customers on the Product features and functionalities
- Delivering a variety of ILT sessions – virtual online sessions, in-person sessions, workshops, use-case driven sessions, best practices sharing sessions, using traditional and modern training methods
- Designing and developing a wide range of ILT training materials such as presentation content, job aides, practice exercises, assessment materials, scenario-based use cases, etc. Supporting Instructional Design team with creation of video-based or online content for self-learning modules
- Working with the Product team to keep updated on product features and functionalities
- Working with the Professional Services team to deliver personalized learning experience to each customer
- Maintaining training data
- Working in a dynamic team of learning professionals from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- This role requires up to 40% travel
- Experience delivering software product training and/or IT technical trainings
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive conversations effectively with participants
- Experience delivering end user training on any enterprise-level CRM and/or Student Information System (SIS)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with moderate supervision and complete assigned projects on time
- Broad understanding of web technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of global higher education or public education markets
- Strong project management skills, and a proven ability to handle multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Experience handling international customers and/or partners
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Experience creating training materials for instructor-led training
- Basic proficiency in content tools – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio, MS Excel
- Ability to quickly learn features and functionalities of multiple products and translate the same to training content
- Previous experience in the education industry or with e-learning solutions
- Working experience on any Higher Education/EdTech solutions
- Knowledge and/or experience with basic Instructional Design principles
- Experience delivering training on SaaS products
- Ability to handle customers/partners across multiple time zones
- Ability to deliver services in languages other than English
We have an office in the Silicon Valley of India: Bangalore.
· Located adjacent to Bangalore’s new metro system
· Brand new office space boasts an open, modern vibe
· Office space provides collaboration area for casual gatherings as well as office cabins for privacy when needed
· Office has a tuck shop for quick snacks, free coffee, and vending machines
· Habba committee and monthly employee engagement activities provide opportunities for fun and celebration at work
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.