Service Delivery Manager, CRM
Remote – US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for delivering and coordinating the delivery of Anthology Reach Application Administration services, which is based on Microsoft D365 CRM, to customers. This person must be customer service focused, work well in teams, be able to identify and resolve service delivery issues, provide daily/weekly updates on current tasks, and escalate risks and issues as needed.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the primary customer contact relative to service delivery needs and management
- Understanding customer business objectives and managing service delivery expectations
- Facilitating and coordinating customer and internal stakeholder communication
- Serving as the application administrator for Anthology Reach
- Configuring, integrating, and developing Anthology Reach business solutions
- Serving as a subject matter expert on Anthology Reach product areas
- Assisting business owners in translating concepts and requests to written requirement
- Gathering and analyzing data to support various business processes
- Providing problem resolution for end users, including research on various data and reporting issues, collaborating to gain input on potential solutions
- Recommending system configurations and proposes business solutions where appropriate
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing plans to test processes during system/process development including quality assurance testing
- Evaluating upcoming Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Anthology Reach releases and recommending use of new features
- Communicating the status of releases, major projects, and ongoing Anthology activities to relevant stakeholders
- Performing ad-hoc system training as needed
- Driving escalated Product support tickets to resolution by coordinating with appropriate internal teams
- This role requires occasional travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or other related field
- At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics
- Power Platform experience (PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Experience with MS SQL Server and Azure
- Executive/Senior Management communication experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated skills as a team player and able to work independently
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven effective listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment
- Ability to quickly re-direct attention and focus between multiple initiatives
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and build consensus
- Technical support experience
- System administration experience
- Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core certification
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer certification
- Experience with MS SSRS and Power BI
- Higher Education industry experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Student Information System experience
- HTML and web development experience
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Pay Range is $86,000 - $90,000/year depending upon experience. We use national and industry-specific survey data to assist in determining compensation. Additionally, we consider factors such as external market rate, budget for the role, and the compensation rates of current employees performing the same function. Some roles will have variable pay.