Service Delivery Manager
Remote - Colombia
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Anthology Client Services team has a proven track record of delivering exceptional services to hundreds of clients around the globe. As Service Delivery Manager, you will be a dedicated relationship manager with several elite clients and provide superior level of client support, project management, communication, and documentation to the set of clients. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with technical and client support experience to contribute to a rapidly expanding technical organization.
Your responsibilities in this role will fall under the objective of facilitating the current standards, as well as constantly improving management, communication, and documentation within our Managed Hosting Services organization.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the central point-of-contact within Anthology Client Services for a small set of clients and maintaining day-to-day knowledge of all plans, activities, and status of projects and issues involving clients’ hosted environment
- Troubleshooting product and managed hosting environment issues to determine the problem root-cause(s); issuing workarounds and solutions
- Managing cases via daily queue and workload management and handling escalations
- Liaising with internal teams who deploy, configure, and maintain client environments within Managed Hosting
- Conducting systems audit and analysis on the performance of the client’s Managed Hosting environment
- Providing second level support and escalating software defects to Product Development
- Focusing on delivering a positive client experience by actively supporting the client and keeping them up to date throughout the lifecycle of the case
- Undertaking technical and departmental projects as assigned
- Maintaining and driving strong process and policy adherence
- Coordinating and facilitating regularly scheduled project and status update meetings with clients
- Developing detailed planning including Escalation process, Operations Handbook, Infrastructure test and implementation plans
- Documenting and providing monthly reports to clients on infrastructure design, hardware inventory, monitoring and management infrastructure, change management logs and other relevant materials
- Providing timely and detailed reports of infrastructure changes, service outages, or degradation of services; issuing resolution reports
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- At least 3 years of product/project management responsibility envisioning and defining new products and features
- Quality conscious with attention to detail in documenting, handling, and tracking technical issues
- Trained in product and/or project management best practices and procedures
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including HTML, XML, SQL, Java, Internet protocols, networking, firewalls, Apache web server configurations and security
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong, self-motivated team player who excels in customer service
- Professional demeanor with ability to establish and maintain effective business and client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to lead a technical team and manage multiple resources in a high-interrupt environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- PMP and ITIL or equivalent certification
- 3 or more years of experience in technical support of applications in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of online Learning Management Systems
- Experience managing clients in a hosted environment
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.