Senior Salesforce Administrator
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Our Enterprise Applications Services team is focused on the administration and support of all corporate business applications at Anthology. As a member of the Salesforce Operations team within Enterprise Applications Services, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for providing support and configuration of Sales Automation applications, including Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ, for all Anthology lines of business.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will play an integral role in the success of the group by working on a variety of support requests ranging from simple fixes and configuration work to complex troubleshooting, including integrations and automation.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing daily with the Sales, Marketing, Business Operations and Development teams in support of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Conga, and other Clouds or installed applications as needed
- Designing, building, and implementing system configuration enhancements
- Coordinating with developers on code-related enhancements, including requirements gathering, testing, and deployment
- Proactively informing users of best practices to enhance productivity, improve efficiency, and increase general knowledge of Sales Automation applications
- Driving and increasing user adoption and ensuring satisfaction, including delivering training and support to users
- Performing data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and correcting data records
- Staying current with periodic Salesforce.com releases and leveraging the updates to provide optimized solutions for the business while maintaining cost effectiveness, system stability, and reliability
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the administration of Salesforce.com in support of a sales organization
- At least 2 years of experience in the administration of Salesforce CPQ, including Price Rules, Product Rules and Advanced Approval Rules
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with custom objects and Flows on the Lightning experience
- Strong understanding of how Sales Automation applications can be leveraged to improve business processes and the bottom line
- Expert functional understanding of systems, databases/database terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; must be very capable with Excel (performing pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Clear and articulate oral/written communication skills\
- Self-motivated to prioritize and execute complex tasks with time-sensitive deadlines
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects at once
- Strong team and customer service orientation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with integrated contract management tools, such as DocuSign and Conga
- Experience with interfaces to other applications such as ERP, Kantata (Kimble) PSA and Azure integrations
- Experience working in Agile teams, leveraging Azure DevOps for user story and bug tracking and Gearset for deployments
- Experience at a technology company and/or in education
We have an office in the Silicon Valley of India: Bangalore.
- Located adjacent to Bangalore’s new metro system
- Brand new office space boasts an open, modern vibe
- Office space provides collaboration area for casual gatherings as well as office cabins for privacy when needed
- Office has a tuck shop for quick snacks, free coffee, and vending machines
- Habba committee and monthly employee engagement activities provide opportunities for fun and celebration at work
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.