Remote – Colombia
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Anthology Student Success works with clients to delivery technology and consulting solutions that address a wide variety of business and technology challenges. Our Project Managers and delivery consultants deliver many standard and custom solutions that extend, enhance, and integrate Anthology’s solutions across the client education enterprise. Anthology Project Managers work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, interfacing directly with clients daily, often on multiple concurrent engagements.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing activities for multiple small to medium projects from initiation to delivery. Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work
- Serving as primary customer contact and managing overall company customer relationships for defined scope(s) of work to ensure responsiveness to customer needs
- Developing project schedules and documentation; defining and assigning work to consultants assigned to project; monitoring and controlling work in progress for technical adequacy and alignment with project requirements; and providing active assistance to project team to meet schedules and resolve complex technical or customer requirements
- Providing consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, significant issue management and resolution reporting, and communication with clients and internal teams
- Establishing metrics and monitoring progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction, and attainment of company commitments and objectives, reporting progress to appropriate levels of management and customers
- Adhering to established delivery methodology, quality standards, and best practices in project management
- Developing strong customer contacts and client management techniques that help define solutions for customer needs, leading to potential new business for Anthology. Actively identifying additional/expanded opportunities with existing customers
- BA from accredited higher education institution
- At least 2 years of proven experience in project management of systems implementations and integrations, including direct external client interaction and leading project teams of functional and technical specialists
- Strong people/team management skills – ability to provide direction/leadership to others as a project lead and/or a functional/technical specialist
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong project team, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in and lead geographically distributed virtual teams and to build relationships with internal and external constituencies
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills, ability to work independently and to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and short- and long-term planning experience
- Experience with managing a diverse project team
- Strong client relationship skills – ability to partner with technical as well as project leaders from client organizations to drive overall solution, manage issues/risks/dependencies and facilitate schedule/scope conversations
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Experience in the education industry, including work with Marketing, Enrollment, and Retention services
- Background in leading projects that involve a diverse set of technologies, including web-based systems, SaaS environments, and enterprise-level systems supporting critical needs of clients
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.